April 3

A Trip To Dubai With Stanley

I was very excited to travel with Stanley.

I am happy to report he is an excellent travel partner. We both learnt a lot on this trip and it was an enriching experience.It was also a fattening trip as we stuffed ourselves with delicious foods and desserts.

We started with a car ride to Seattle because we were flying Emirates and there are no Emirates  check in at the  Portland airport.We stayed at my Mom friends house for one day then we went to the airport.Then got through security and got on the plane from Seattle to Dubai .The Emirates plane was very nice it was a long flight.These are the movies I watched on the plane :Moana,Dr.Strange and Ben Ten and these are the things I ate: pizza,chicken and Cheetos.

We landed in Dubai after 14 hours of flying .I saw the Burj Khaleefa and the bountiful and colorful markets and had yummy food.Stanley loved Dubai.

Posted April 3, 2017 by atefs16 in category Uncategorized

7 thoughts on “A Trip To Dubai With Stanley

1. hmsjena

Dear Atef,
    I enjoy that you have a dark colored background instead of a bright color one. How good were the food on a scale of 1-10? I have never been to Dubai before. I enjoyed the movie Moana. How about you? Have you ever visited a blog from Dubai? Have you ever visted anywhere else? I hope that one day I can go to Dubai. Come and check out my blog @ http://hmsjena.edublogs.org.
    Aloha,
    Jena

Reply
  2. mollys15

Hi Atef,
    Your post about Dubai was so cool! I myself have never been to Dubai. you got me so interested from your post I might want to go there some day. Also thanks for the comment on my blog. I love blogging. What about you? I bet you had a good trip.
    from, Molly

Reply